Terms and Services
Article 1 (Purpose) The purpose of these Terms and Conditions is to stipulate the rights, obligations, and responsibilities of the cyber mall and the user in using the Internet-related services (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”) provided by Vietnam Guide (http://vietnamguide.co.kr) operated by Vietnam Guide.
Article 2 (Definition)
① “Mall” refers to a virtual business site set up by OO Company to provide goods or services (hereinafter referred to as “Goods, etc.”) to users in order to trade Goods, etc. using information and communication facilities such as computers, and is also used in the sense of a business operator operating a cyber mall.
② “User” refers to both members and non-members who access the “Mall” and receive the services provided by the “Mall” in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
③ ‘Member’ refers to a person who has registered as a member of the ‘Mall’ and can continue to use the services provided by the ‘Mall’.
④ ‘Non-member’ refers to a person who uses the services provided by the ‘Mall’ without registering as a member.
Article 3 (Clarification, Explanation, and Amendment of Terms and Conditions)
① The “Mall” shall post the contents of these Terms and Conditions, the name of the company and its representative, the business location address (including the address where consumer complaints can be handled), telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, business registration number, e-commerce business registration number, and personal information manager on the initial service screen (front) of the OO Cyber Mall so that users can easily recognize them. However, the contents of the Terms and Conditions may be made available to users through the connection screen.
② “Mall” shall seek confirmation from the user by providing a separate connection screen or pop-up screen so that the user can understand important contents such as subscription withdrawal, delivery responsibility, and refund conditions among the contents stipulated in the Terms and Conditions before the user agrees to the Terms and Conditions.
③ The “Mall” may amend these Terms and Conditions to the extent that it does not violate the relevant laws such as the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc., the Act on Regulation of Terms and Conditions, the Basic Act on Electronic Documents and Electronic Transactions, the Electronic Financial Transactions Act, the Electronic Signature Act, the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, the Act on Door-to-door Sales, etc.
④ If the “Mall” revises the Terms and Conditions, it shall specify the effective date and the reason for the revision and notify it on the initial screen of the Mall along with the current Terms and Conditions from 7 days before the effective date to the day before the effective date. However, if the terms and conditions are changed to the disadvantage of the user, a grace period of at least 30 days shall be provided in advance. In this case, the “Mall” shall clearly compare the contents before the revision and the contents after the revision and display them for users to understand.
⑤ If the “Mall” revises the Terms and Conditions, the revised Terms and Conditions shall apply only to contracts concluded after the effective date, and the provisions of the Terms and Conditions before the revision shall apply to contracts already concluded before that date. However, if a user who has already concluded a contract sends a notice to the ‘Mall’ within the notice period of the revised terms pursuant to Paragraph 3 and receives the consent of the ‘Mall’, the provisions of the revised terms shall apply.
⑥ Matters not provided for in this Agreement and the interpretation of this Agreement shall be governed by the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, the Act on Regulation of Terms and Conditions, the Consumer Protection Guidelines in Electronic Commerce, etc. set by the Fair Trade Commission, and related laws or practices.
Article 4 (Provision and Modification of Services)
The “Mall” shall perform the following tasks.
- Providing information on goods or services and concluding purchase contracts
- Delivery of goods or services for which a purchase contract has been concluded
- Other tasks determined by the “Mall” ② The “Mall” may change the contents of the goods or services to be provided under a contract to be concluded in the future, such as if the goods or services are out of stock or the technical specifications are changed. In this case, the contents of the changed goods or services and the date of provision shall be specified and immediately notified where the contents of the current goods or services are posted.
③ If the “Mall” changes the contents of the service contracted with the user for reasons such as the out of stock of goods or changes in technical specifications, the reason shall be immediately notified to the user at the address where the user can be notified.
④ In the case of the preceding paragraph, the “Mall” shall compensate the user for any damages incurred by the user. However, this shall not apply if the ‘Mall’ proves that it has no intention or negligence.
Article 5 (Interruption of Service)
(1) The “Mall” may temporarily suspend the provision of the Service for reasons such as maintenance, inspection, replacement, or breakdown of information and communication facilities such as computers, or interruption of communication.
② The “Mall” shall compensate for any damages suffered by the user or a third party due to the temporary suspension of the provision of the Service due to the reasons in Paragraph 1. However, this shall not apply if the ‘Mall’ proves that there is no intention or negligence.
③ If the Service cannot be provided for reasons such as switching business items, abandonment of business, or integration between companies, the “Mall” shall notify the user in the manner set forth in Article 8 and compensate the consumer according to the conditions originally proposed by the “Mall”. However, if the “Mall” does not notify the compensation criteria, the user’s mileage or accumulated points shall be paid to the user in kind or cash equivalent to the value of the currency used in the “Mall”.
Article 6 (Membership)
(1) The user shall apply for membership by filling in the membership information according to the registration form prescribed by the “Mall” and expressing his/her agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
The “Mall” shall register users who apply for membership as described in Paragraph (1) as members unless they fall under any of the following items.
- If the applicant has previously been disqualified from membership pursuant to Article 7 (3) of these Terms and Conditions, except in cases where the applicant has obtained the approval of the “Mall” to rejoin membership after three years have elapsed since the disqualification pursuant to Article 7 (3).
- If there are any falsehoods, omissions, or errors in the registration contents
- If it is judged that registration as a member is significantly hindered by the technology of the ‘Mall’. ③ The time of establishment of the membership contract shall be the time when the consent of the ‘Mall’ reaches the member.
④ If there is a change in the information registered at the time of membership registration, the member shall notify the “Mall” of the change within a reasonable period of time by modifying the membership information.
Article 7 (Withdrawal of Membership and Disqualification)
Members may request withdrawal from the “Mall” at any time, and the “Mall” shall immediately process the withdrawal of membership.
If a member falls under any of the following reasons, the “Mall” may restrict or suspend membership.
- If the member registers false information when applying for membership
- Failure to pay the price of goods purchased using the “Mall” or other debts incurred by the member in connection with the use of the “Mall” on the due date.
- Threatening the order of e-commerce, such as interfering with the use of the “Mall” by others or stealing their information.
- If the Member uses the “Mall” to engage in acts prohibited by laws and regulations, these Terms and Conditions, or contrary to public order and morals. ③ After the “Mall” restricts or suspends the membership, if the same act is repeated more than twice or the reason is not corrected within 30 days, the “Mall” may lose the membership.
④ If the “Mall” loses membership, the membership registration shall be canceled. In this case, the member shall be notified and given a period of at least 30 days to show cause before the membership registration is canceled.
Article 8 (Notification to Members)
(1) When the “Mall” notifies a Member, it may do so at the e-mail address specified by the Member in advance by agreement with the “Mall”.
(2) In the case of notifications to an unspecified number of members, the “Mall” may replace individual notifications by posting them on the “Mall” bulletin board for more than one week. However, individual notifications shall be made for matters that have a significant impact on the member’s own transactions.
Article 9 (Purchase Application and Consent to Provide Personal Information)
Users of the “Mall” shall apply for purchase by the following or similar methods on the “Mall”, and the “Mall” shall provide each of the following contents in an easy-to-understand manner when users apply for purchase.
- Search and selection of goods, etc.
- Entering the recipient’s name, address, telephone number, e-mail address (or mobile phone number), etc.
- Confirmation of the contents of the Terms and Conditions, the services for which the right of withdrawal of subscription is limited, and the contents related to the cost burden such as shipping fee and installation fee.
- Indication that you agree to these terms and conditions and confirm or deny the items in item 3. above. (e.g., mouse click)
- Application for purchase of goods, etc. and confirmation thereof or agreement to confirmation by the “Mall”
- Selection of payment method
If the “Mall” needs to provide the buyer’s personal information to a third party, it must notify the buyer of 1) the person to whom the personal information is provided, 2) the purpose of using the personal information of the person to whom the personal information is provided, 3) the items of personal information to be provided, and 4) the period of retention and use of personal information by the person to whom the personal information is provided, and obtain the buyer’s consent. (The same applies if the consent is changed.)
Article 10 (Establishment of Contract)
The “Mall” may not accept a purchase application as described in Article 9 if any of the following applies. However, in the case of concluding a contract with a minor, it shall be notified that the contract may be canceled by the minor or his/her legal representative if the consent of the legal representative is not obtained.
- If the application contains falsehoods, omissions, or errors
- If the minor purchases goods and services prohibited by the Juvenile Protection Act, such as tobacco, alcohol, etc.
- If the “Mall” determines that approving the purchase application would significantly interfere with the technology of the “Mall”.
The contract shall be deemed to have been concluded at the time the “Mall’s” consent reaches the user in the form of a receipt confirmation notice pursuant to Article 12.1.
③ The “Mall’s” intention to accept shall include information on the confirmation of the user’s purchase application, the availability of the product, and the correction or cancellation of the purchase application.
Article 11 (Payment Method) The payment method for the goods or services purchased on the “Mall” shall be one of the following methods.